What is a cookie? ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored on the user’s computer, which may be a personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.. These files allow the site to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to customize your content. The cookies have a very important role in improving the experience of using the web.
By browsing this website you agree that the user may install cookies on your terminal and let us know the following information:
- Statistical information about the use of the site.
- The ‘login’ user to keep you logged in to the site.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Recent research carried out in the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
Information from surveys in which the user is involved.